Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Look. Same Great Blog.

As you have probably already noticed, I switched up the design of my blog a little. Okay, more like a lot! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new look. I feel that it's more elegant, friendlier and overall more professional looking. I'm still working on a sections though so please bear with me. As always, feel free to leave me comments about what you'd like me to add, change or talk about.

And for those of you who just got a new cell phone and aren't quite sure how it works, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to visit ThisStupidPhone. Even if you don't want to admit it, there's been a point when your cell phone did something unexpected or you just didn't know how to do something on it and all you could say to yourself was "this stupid phone!" ThisStupidPhone is all about covering smartphone basics: what's SMS, how do I do ____ on this phone, why do I keep getting these alerts?

If you've ever asked yourself any of these questions, hit up ThisStupidPhone now!

Labels: , ,