Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Tech Temple Has Moved!

Blogger has been a great tool in aiding me with getting into the world of blogging and web site creation.  For those of you who follow this blog, I would like to inform you that The Tech Temple has officially moved to www.thetechtemple.com.  I've found that working with Wordpress has a more professional look and therefore, I will be using that platform in order to maintain a high quality website.  Click here for the new RSS feed for The Tech Temple.  Be sure to add it to your Google Reader as well.  Hopefully you like the new look of the new website.  I'm still adding to it and learning how Wordpress operates, so new things are to come in the near future.  Thanks for the continued following and I look forward to bringing you more great content :-)


Enhanced by Zemanta