Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rename Created Folders on Android

It's easy to create folders on Android, but it's puzzling how to name them. I became tired of staring at the word Folder rather than seeing an actual folder name. I know I can't be the only one who was wondering how to rename folder...or can I? Here's how I made a folder for my games since it was taking forever to scroll through my app drawer just to find the game I wanted.

  1. Hold down on your home screen until a window pops up
  2. Choose: New Folder
  3. Next to the folder put shortcuts of the applications you want to be in the folder
  4. Drag the shortcuts into the folder
  5. By this point, everything should look like this
6. Where it says Games (yours will say Folder), press and hold until a new window pops up

7. Rename your folder and that's it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: ,