Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Features of a Rooted Hero

In my last post I gave pretty specific instructions on how to root your Sprint HTC Hero. I know it was a fair amount to read but I just wanted to make sure that everything was clear. If anything remains fuzzy please feel free to leave a comment and I promise to get back to you and help you the best that I can.

With all of that reading, I know there are still some skeptics out there or those of you who are just still a little hesitant about rooting. To help get those people over the hesitant hump I decided to make a video displaying what it's like once you root your Hero. I will warn you though, flashing new ROMs is ADDICTIVE! And I'm not the only one. Within 5 days of making the video below I had already flashed a new ROM haha. My advice is to find one that works for you, meaning minimal problems, and then stick with it. I only flashed a new one because the newer Cyanogen Mods have the power control widget built into the pulldown bar so that you have quick access to it.


What a rooted HTC Hero Can Do
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , ,